One Love Movement partners with nonprofits and social causes to build awareness and raise funding for their efforts.
Our areas of interest and expertise include:
- Child Welfare
- Humanitarian Aid
- K-12 Education
- Social Services
- Fiduciary for a shelter in Bangalore, India, that's home to 17 boys. We stand by each boy through young adulthood or as needed, and provide all we can to give them a better life. Watch our video
- Improvement of surroundings and infrastructure to 36 under-developed schools in India
Too many Puerto Ricans continue to suffer without electrical power and the basic necessities. Impact a family directly by donating to a small group of volunteers who work face-to-face with families affected.
Seoul, South Korea
From our founder: My dream is to find the foster family, the doctor who found me abandoned, the social worker, anyone from that first year as an orphan. I want to go back to volunteer, and create a One Love project to help the kids living there whose shoes I was once in.
~ Kim Bauman
Past work highlights
Worked with organizations in the Morogoro region that support village kids, an orphanage with ages 0-10, kids living with HIV and children who have been disowned due to physical and mental disabilities.
Contributed over $21,000 to rebuild Haiti after the devastation from the 2010 earthquake.
San Diego, CA
- Rehabilitation for sex-trafficked victims
- Assistance with transition-age foster youth coming out of the system as juveniles and into adulthood
- Computers and other learning tools to assist refugee kids, along with support fitting into our community, from tutoring to English-speaking classes, to fun outings to get them involved and connected
- Education and program support for young teen moms
- Promoting overall health and well-being for foster youth
- Outdoor field trips and education for inner-city youth
- Wish-granted concerts to kids with severe trauma