We mobilize everyday people to raise funding and build awareness in support of our projects and partner organizations.
One Love 7th Annual Charity Yoga Event
Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 | 9:00am
Waterfront Park, San Diego CA
Tickets $35, $68 and $108
We are incredibly honored for the official partnership with 3x Olympic Gold Medalist, 1x Bronze Medalist, Kerri Walsh-Jennings and her movement, p1440.
What exactly is the One Love event?
- This is our biggest fundraiser of the year where we bring our community together in support of social advocacy. It's YOU + 1,000 other yogis in one giant yoga class with live DJ and a beer garden to follow
- We are so excited to have Kerri Walsh-Jennings as our keynote!!! We'll be doing a live podcast interview with her on stage! You'll also have the opportunity to compete and hit the volleyball with her!
- Yoga Teachers: Sara Ruiz, Andrew Schultz, Forrest Harrop, Marissa Hamill and Kim Bauman. DJ Sol Rising for music and DJ Jon Beezy as Emcee
- Exciting news!!!! Win the chance to see Michelle Obama and Billie Jean King speak live at the MindBody BOLD event in San Diego! What?!! Yes! Other giveaways to include lululemon yoga mats, gift cards from Cafe Gratitude and Passion Planners, just for getting your ticket early! Tickets & Info. HERE!
Where is the money going?
- One Love San Diego: A project that will fund an anti-bullying, LGBTQ, transgender, and gender equality program for elementary-age kids
- One Love Seoul: A project that will fund baby formula, diapers, critical necessities for a shelter in South Korea that brings in 500+ abandoned babies/year
- One Love India: Our shelter in Bangalore, home to 17 kids
- Go to Our Work for more details on these three beneficiaries
We are asking for sponsorship. If you or someone you know would be interested in being a part of what we do, we would love that. Thank you. Click the button below to learn about sponsorship opportunities and please contact us.
Kerri Walsh Jennings's p1440
One Love Movement is thrilled to get to partner with 3x Olympic Gold Medalist and 1x Bronze Medalist in beach volleyball, Kerri Walsh Jennings's passion project: p1440. A movement that's all about living fully and being present to every minute of your day. Our Founder, Kim Bauman, will be speaking, teaching yoga, and leading a guided meditation.
Join us for p1440 San Jose on September 28 - 30, 2018 at the Avaya Stadium grounds! This 3-day event will bring p1440's founding pillars—Competition, Development, Health & Wellness and Entertainment to life—creating immersive experiences for all ages.
One Love 3rd Annual Charity Yoga San Francisco
Saturday, October 20th, 2018 | 10:30am
BeSpoke, San Francisco CA
Tickets $35, $68 and $108
We warmly invite you to take your yoga off the mat and help us give back to underserved and homeless youth. Your participation helps us give back to our community and make a positive impact in the lives of our local and global underprivileged youth. Your ticket purchase will be a direct donation to Mission Neighborhood Resource Center in San Francisco, aiding to homeless and at-risk kids off the street - as well as globally to the One Love Shelter in Bangalore, India; home to 17 boys.
What is the One Love SF Event?
- YOU + 500 other yogis in one BIG yoga class with live music.
- Yoga Teachers: Stephanie Snyder, Janet Stone, Susannah Freedman and Danni Pomplun.
Past Event HIGHLIGHTS
Compassionate Living through the 7 Chakras
Sunday, August 5th, 2018 | 10:30am
The Chopra Center, Carlsbad CA
Our Founder, Kim Bauman, was the Chopra Center's August keynote speaker, for a talk exploring the 7 Chakras and how these seven main energy sources can help you show up authentically, empowering you to wake up to all that you have and live your most fulfilled life. Thank you for a SOLD OUT event! Thank you to our speaker coach, Patrick Combs, this could not have been delivered without you. Thank you to John Beck for the gorgeous sound healing meditation. Get the slide show presentation here with journal prompts for each chakra.
One Love Heroes talk show
A live & in-person event interviewing the "Oprah of yoga" and social justice advocate, Seane Corn. This evening was a game-changer, and event not to have missed. Shows are held at the beautiful Neil Morgan Auditorium, downtown San Diego, CA. Stay tuned for more shows with more of our Heroes.
Deepak Chopra's Global Meditation
One million people from around the world joined together on the same day at the same time to meditate for compassion. Our Founder, Kim Bauman, was a speaker at this incredible event and led the yoga class following Deepak's meditation.
Trevor Hall Benefit Concert
In 2016, one of our most favorite musicians in the world performed a sold-out benefit concert for One Love Movement. Big thanks to Belly Up for making this event happen. Proceeds went to our One Love shelter in India.
Tony & Alicia Gwynn Lasting Legacy & Inspiration Award
In 2016 our Founder, Kim Bauman, was an honoree for her humanitarian work in San Diego, CA.
One Love 2017
The 6th annual charity yoga event and our biggest yet with 600 yogis, raising nearly $25,000 for refugee kids in San Diego, pregnant teen moms, transition-age homeless youth and globally for our One Love shelter in India.
One Love 2016
The 5th annual charity yoga event held at the Waterfront Park, downtown San Diego. Hundreds came out in support of human-trafficked victims in San Diego, wish-granted concerts to kids with severe trauma, and globally for our One Love shelter in India.
One Love 2014
A sold-out "glow in the night" yoga event in the gymnasium of Monarch School, a public K-12 school in San Diego, CA, which is exclusively for students who are homeless, at risk of being homeless, or impacted by homelessness.
One Love 2013
Our 2nd annual charity yoga event held at the Del Mar Fairgrounds: 350 yogis on their mats practicing to live beats from the infamous DJ Drez, raising nearly $16,000 that all went to help local San Diego homeless and under-served kids.