Host a Fundraiser
Why fundraise for the One Love Movement
We are helping under-represented communities on a global level in cities such as San Diego and San Francisco in the U.S. and world-wide in India with past projects in Tanzania, Uganda, and Haiti. Help us contribute and sustain these projects by raising awareness and money.
simple and fun fundraising ideas
You matter in all of this. The One Love Movement is community-run, meaning it’s each of you coming together, volunteering, and being of service that makes it possible for us to help kids, reach those far & wide, and help people that are under-represented. Below are some fundraising ideas to spark your creativity and get you started! But know that the sky is the limit, so come up with your own idea, go as big as you want, or simply take from this list.
- Participating in an Athletic Event; i.e. a Walk, Marathon, Triathlon, Cycling.
- Birthday/Holiday Fundraiser.
- Online Auction/Yard Sale.
- Interactive Video Fundraiser - Remember the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?
- Donation Matching Drive.
- One Day Email Blast Fundraiser.
How to fundraise with us
1. Visit the One Love Movement CrowdRise page and click "Create a Fundraiser" to start your campaign.
2. Give your campaign a name, tell everyone the story WHY you are raising money, and add photos. Make it fun!
3. Donate first to it! Then invite friends, family and others to join you.
4. Thank all of those who supported your campaign!
Host a live event
Interested in hosting your own in-person event for One Love? Awesome! We would love to know more about the event you would like to host in support of The One Love Movement.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your event proposal. Please include the type of fundraising event, the dates of the event, the amount you hope to raise for us, how you are asking to use The One Love Movement name and logo in association with the event, and any additional information that will help our team review your request. After review, our team will reach out to you with more information.